Relocating to another country is a huge commitment that takes a lot of time and effort. Continuing your life in an entirely different country with different cultures and norms is a challenge you shouldn’t face alone! When faced with a move that will change your life forever, hiring a professional company that provides international relocation services is crucial.
What Accreditations should you look out for
Customer Reviews are very important
- Assess the overall satisfaction rate of the international relocation services.
- Count the number of good reviews by clients.
- Check the written reviews, do they sound genuine?
- Were the reviews posted by bulk recently (less than three months)?
Preparing Paperwork and Relevant Documents
Moving to a different country involves a lot of paperwork and documents. If you don’t want to overwork yourself just to be able to qualify to relocate to a different country, ask your international relocation company what types of paperwork and documents they’ll prepare for you.
Being on the same page and transparent about what users have to prepare, the cost of shipping, insurance, and other technical things will make the relocation process seamless. If you are shipping anything of value, this is especially important. You should list exorbitant items and precious belongings on the insurance policy separately.
Global Office Network
Customer Service is crucial
Customer service is another critical factor when you relocate. At CM Relocation, we assign a move manager for each client to help them in their international relocation service. This individual will be there to answer your questions quickly and accurately every step of the way.
The dedicated move manager should also provide an honest risk assessment of the company’s service you’re going to get. More importantly, a crucial part of exemplary customer service is when they help you identify the necessary documents for your move including, but not limited to:
- Explaining necessary relocation documents;
- Helping you sign up and fill out documents both online and in-paper,
- Providing templates and examples to avoid mistakes and issues, and
- Providing you with the best options accordingly to your needs
Value-added Services you may need
An excellent global moving company should also provide additional domestic and commercial relocation services. Some companies may also help with your corporate and warehousing, relocation, and storage. Other benefits include the following:
- Pet relocation
- Shipment protection
- Handyman services
- Piano and other musical instruments handling services
- School Search